The Forgotten Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Island

On this Island is pokemon...pokemon nobody knows that are real. People have had the idea of these pokemon, but they are just known as 'Fake Pokemon' or Fakemon. No one knows that these pokemon are real, and that they lvie on this island. What are you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

An Unexpected Visit Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Degel looked around one last frantic time before he jumped up. He was no moutain goat, and though he had lived on these mountains for years, it still scared him when he climbed high up. And the peak was as high as you could go. He soon postioned himself on a ledge and stayed perched there, cherishing the view almost more then the valley. He had heard tales whenever we had visited the lower grounds about a legendary pokemon that lived in the mountains, and he assumed it was him, but they had mentioned that same pokemon might live on the peak. He didn't have knowledge of this, which angered him, so he decided to invesigate. And that had lead him here, to the top of the island.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 am

"What are you doing here?" a voice roared in the wind as the wind got stronger and stronger. Soon, the wind just stopped. A cat like figure walked out of the shadows of a tree, her yellow eyes blazing. "You shouldn't be here..." she growled, her two tails lashing side to side in anger, and her her black and white claws glinted in the sun-light.
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenisland.forumotion.com
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Degel looked up to see a mysterious Pokemon he had never seen before. He stood up, showing no fear and laughed warmly. "I had heard rumors, but I had never excepted them to be true!" He laughed again genially, then dipped his head respectfully and bowed. "I assume you are the legendary Pokemon that lives on this peak?" He asked, stealing a glance upward.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Huayin narrowed her eyes, but sat down. "Yes, I am the legendary pokemon. My name is Huayin...what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Degel sat up, returning to his calm state. He wasn't usually like that, but years of loneliness had driven him a little crazy. "I am Degel. You are not the only legendary romming these mountains, dearest Huayin." He said, flashing her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Huayin smiled, "Well that is good, I haven't really talked to someone in person for a few years."
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Degel nodded. "I understand. I gets lonely staying away for so long. He thought for a second, the spoke again. "And by in person, I assume you mean that you talk to people other ways?
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Huayin nodded in agreement. "Yes, it can get lonely, but I speak to my friend Mimir with a crystal orb that I got him. He is the Fortune teller in the town. Mimir was the one that found me when I was little, so we grew up together until I came up here."
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 pm

"Yes, I have heard of him. A crystal orb you say? That's interesting..." He mused. He knew so much, yet how could he have messed things like this? He wanted to know as much as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Huayin got up and turned around. Padding toward a nest that was under a tree, she laid down and looked up at Degel. "Now...you never told me your name."
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Degel smiled. He had already told her, but he wasn't about to bring that up. "I am Degel." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Huayin flicked her tail, good, they weren't talking about her crystal orb anymore. She didn't really want people to know why Mimir carried that thing around. She sighed, why did she ask him something that she already knew? "So, Degel, what is your story?"she asked, narrowing her stunning yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Degel tensed. He had trained himself to never think of his past and only live the future, but if he wanted trust from this Pokemon, then he might as well tell her the truth. "I was created.' He started vaguely. "By a ghost type to protect him. Then I ran away to the mountains..." He told her, hoping he wouldn't have to explain.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Huayin blinked, created? "You were...created? That is strange...I don't even know my life before I met my friend Mimir, I woke up in the forest, having no idea where I was, and I knew was my name, then Mimir tripped over me."
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 pm

He gave her a grim smile. "Yes, created. But I know of my past, unlike you."
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:19 pm

She sighed, flicking her two tails. "I wish I knew my past...but..maybe...maybe it is better if I don't."
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Degel shrugged. "Perhaps it's because you need to focus on the present and the future, than spend time lost in the past memories." He mused, looking out at the island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Visit   An Unexpected Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Island :: The Island :: Misty peak :: The peak-
Jump to: