The Forgotten Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Island

On this Island is pokemon...pokemon nobody knows that are real. People have had the idea of these pokemon, but they are just known as 'Fake Pokemon' or Fakemon. No one knows that these pokemon are real, and that they lvie on this island. What are you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triping over things.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

Triping over things. Empty
PostSubject: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Mimir moved past Pokemon, sometimes bumping into them. "Sorry," he whispered as he bumped into yet another one. Being blind was no help, but he didn't even have eyes! As he moved slowly toward his shop, he had a orb in his hands, a gift from his long time friend Huayin. He sighed, wishing he could still see..no wait, talk to her in real life, but she had disappeared, and now he needed the orb to still speak to her.
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenisland.forumotion.com
Muffin/Blaze

Muffin/Blaze

Location : Secretly floating in your closet by a magic string! :D

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Muffin looked around, "Brother told me to get some food... but where is the store?" She asked aloud to no one in particular. She looked around and started walking until she bumped into some one. She fell onto the ground and looked up "S-sorry." She stuttered out to the unknown blind pokemon in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Mimir let out a chuckle and placed his orb into one hand. He reached out before him, waiting for the small Pokemon to take it so he could help her up. "It's no problem, I am sure that I was the one that walked into you."
Back to top Go down
Muffin/Blaze

Muffin/Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Muffin took his hand, and stood up. "Thanks. Who are you?" She asked. She looked down at the ground before her making sure she didn't drop anything.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Mimir smiled, the small wisps of smoke circling his head. "My name is Mimir, I am the Fortune teller. And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Muffin/Blaze

Muffin/Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:08 pm

"Um.. I am Muffin. I live with my big brother in the woods." She glanced around, "He should be around here some where."
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:11 pm

Mimir nodded slowly, "I see, I see. If you live in the forest, then what brings you to town?"
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Tamara was taking a stroll through town whenever she saw two Pokemon talking. Oh, and there was another pair of Pokemon talking. In fact, they were all over the place. She looked around and spotted at least one familar person. "Hello Mister Mimir!" She called out, skipping over to them.

Last edited by Frosty on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Mimir smiled as he heard the voice, and turned his head toward Tamara. "Ah, hello little Tamara! How are you today?" He then stopped, remembering Muffin. "Tamara, this is Muffin, Muffin, this is Tamara."
Back to top Go down
Muffin/Blaze

Muffin/Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Muffin stayed silent for a moment, "We are doing some shopping." She turned to the new comer, "H-hello"

Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Mimir thought for a moment, then spoke up. "Shopping, eh? Do you know where to go?" he asked, wanting to help Muffin as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Muffin/Blaze

Muffin/Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 pm

"Ye-" She stopped herself. "Well no.. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:28 pm

"Well, I can help you if you like. I might be blind, but I know this town as well as anyone else!" His voice echoed in Muffin's and Tamara as he just noticed that he didn't have a mouth .
Back to top Go down
Muffin/Blaze

Muffin/Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 pm

"Okay! Thank you mister!" Muffin exclaimed. She went to pondering for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:33 pm

"Good Mr. Mimir!" She looked past the blind pokemon to stare at Muffin. "Hiya!" She squeaked genially. Listening quietly for a moment, she finally spoke up. "I could go with you..."
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Mimir stood still for a moment as he used Future Sight. He could see the town now, from the sky. As he stood there, he slowly figured out where him, Muffin, and Tamara was, then figured out where the stores were. Soon, everything grew dark as his sight ended. He turned around, and pointed toward the line of shops. "Over there, Muffin. Those are the shops." his voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
Muffin/Blaze

Muffin/Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:39 pm

"Thank you!" She turned to leave but then noticed her brother coming over. "Hiya Blaze!" She said with a bright smile on her face.

Blaze walked up to her, "Who are these Pokemon you are talking to?" He sort of had a glare.
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Tamara cowered under his gaze. She forced herself to talk, even though her voice was shaking. "I-I'm Ta- Ta- Tamara." She tried not to tremble, to no extent.
Back to top Go down
Muffin/Blaze

Muffin/Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Blaze's glare broke when Muffin crawled up his back onto his shoulder. Then she spoke, "Blaze, these pokemon aren't bad they were helping me find the store." He gave a sigh, "I am Blaze. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Mimir looked over where the new voice had come from. "My name is Mimir," his voice echoed deeply in Blaze's mind. He just hoped that his face wouldn't scare the newcomer. Meeting someone with no eyes or mouth could be scary at times, making him remember went he first met Huayin, and how scared she was. Mimir felt reassure with the crystal ball he was holding, he thought he could even hear Huayin's voice echo in his head.
Back to top Go down
Degel~Tamara

Degel~Tamara

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Tamara looked around wildly. She was still scared of the newest arrival, but if everyone else seemed to trust him, then she could at least try. She straightened up and flashed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triping over things.   Triping over things. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triping over things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Island :: The Island :: The Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: