The Forgotten Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Island

On this Island is pokemon...pokemon nobody knows that are real. People have had the idea of these pokemon, but they are just known as 'Fake Pokemon' or Fakemon. No one knows that these pokemon are real, and that they lvie on this island. What are you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

creation of Splotch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
splotch

splotch

creation of Splotch Empty
PostSubject: creation of Splotch   creation of Splotch I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:46 pm

[color=white](Splotch)
(flying)
creation of Splotch Fakemon-Soareon-138984993)
Type:flying
Male or Female:female
Personality:Shy at first but funny,kind,and helpful when you get to know her.She is also very brave
Origins:She once lived on the mountain where a tree sprouted from the rock with her mother, but it was time for her to leave the nest.so she found a new home in side of a large tree near the river and scence then she Took care of animals in need.
Moves:
1.Brave bird
2.Roost
3.Sky drop
4.Air slash
Rp Sample:
Splotch flew from the trees at dawn, keeping watch for some apple trees for a snack.She landed on a high branch and yanked a apple off of the branch,then took a bite.As Splotch ate the sun rose above the horison and other pokemon started sturring. this was Splotch's que to fly away before the other poke'mon start crowding the tree for food.As she took off ,Splotch noticed that part of the forest in the middle was burning!She swooped down to get a closer look. Poke'mon scattered in fear as the fire burned their homes down.She landing on a soft patch of grass, and started walking to the fire then she saw a small poke'mon dangeling from a branch of a tree. Splotch lunged forward and at the last second before she touched the fire she spread her wings and flew up toward the poor poke'mon who was about to fall in to the burning flames.She snatched the poke'mon from the branch and flew it to her home to make sure it was ok.

Last edited by splotch on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: creation of Splotch   creation of Splotch I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Let see... Origins means the background your Pokemon, not you on the site. Moves isn't movies. Moves means like Fly, or Gust like they have in the Pokemon games. And please make your Rp Sample longer.
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenisland.forumotion.com
splotch

splotch

PostSubject: Re: creation of Splotch   creation of Splotch I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 pm

I edited it out!
Back to top Go down
Huayin/Mimir
Admin
Huayin/Mimir

PostSubject: Re: creation of Splotch   creation of Splotch I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://theforgottenisland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creation of Splotch   creation of Splotch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

creation of Splotch
Page 1 of 1